Post SPM Break

Assalamualaikum and salam #dudukrumah for all Malaysians,

Finally I got to spend my precious time to update my dusty blog after 4 months after my SPM examinations ended last November, how time flies. And recently I just got my SPM result and all I can say is I am grateful regarding on my result (except for Addmath but still lulus, haha) and now I am applying for universities. May Allah ease my studies journey and job pathway, Aamiin In Sha Allah (and probably for you guys who are reading my blog now too). So, moving forward I am going to share what I did during my SPM break. Before SPM, I always said to myself that I want to do something different and productive.I don't want to just lay back on bed and watching dramas for all day ( I love that but if you do it for such a long time without doing anything else , you will get bored easily). Before that, I am using both Malay and English a.k.a rojak bahasa in my blog so jangan kecam ok. (blog aku suka hati aku la)

1. Working

It is super common thing that SPM leavers will think about, so do I. Actually, I planned to work at bookstore like Popular Bookstore or something like that, but you know, rezeki itu di mana-mana. I got an offer to work at Kumon (which I spent my childhood learning math there) a week after I have done with my SPM . Its been 4 months since I started working there and eventhough gaji tak banyak macam kerja kat kedai makan, but I learn how to earn money for myself dan juga mengajar aku supaya tidak boros berbelanja (now I know how hard it is to buy a duckscarves , sigh). So pengajarannya di sini, study hard so that you can get to live the way you want

2. Driving class

Mula-mula belajar rasa excited, but if you have so much things to in a week (ie; working, got to attend somewhere and so on) you will feel that you want to finish it as soon as possible. Lagi-lagi ada benda yang membuatkan kau rasa malas nak attend class (fact: sometimes yang marah bila kau buat silap is not your instructor, but other people yang tiba-tiba muncul from nowhere and be like "kenapa awak buat macam ni" eeeee) but cekalkan hati demi sekeping lesen. For me, dapat cikgu yang go easy dengan kita  is a blessing.  Please pray for me agar lulus dengan jayanya for JPJ nanti tanpa perlu repeat, dah lama sangat bawak kereta without no license, huhu


3. Holiday - Went for Umrah

MY HIGHLIGHT FOR 2020.  Will make a special post for what I have experienced for 2 weeks. Serious talk, rasa calming gila pergi sana and dapat lupakan perkara duniawi buat sementara waktu. For my first umrah, honestly And pengalaman berada di negara orang mengajar bahawa hebat macam mana sesuatu negara tu pun, kita still akan choose negara kita jugak. I dont know how to express it in word, but its something refers to:
"hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri"



I am not sure kawasan mana bukit-bukau ni, tapi nice kan


4. Camping 

I attended Kolej Yayasan Saad Business School 2020 New Zealand Camp. The camp was super super fun and our facilitators SEMUA COOL GILA. I love their environment, macam takde environment yang berpuak-puak, semua friendly with each other. Tempat study pun cantik and the best thing is , siapa yang study kat KYSB ni memang dorm dia kat resort, memang lucky la siapa dapat study sini. For those yang nak tahu, KYSB ni ada programme Accounting and Business , which you can further your study at New Zealand for two years, after completing your Foundation in Commerce and the first year at Malaysia. There are 3 universities which KYSB send their students which is:-

1. Victoria University of Wellington
2. University of Christchurch
3. University of Auckland

Cara nak masuk ? Dapat scholarship JPA-MARA or self-funded (you have to spend around RM300k+ if you dont get the scholarship but still want to pursue your studies there). So guys, marilah jadi kaya berjemaah.


5. Selling stuff online

In order to earn more money besides working, I also selling some unused stuff such as my unwore clothes and hijabs on Carousell. Tak sangka ada orang beli jugak. Tapi part yang paling tak dijangka apabila I nearly got scammed by a person. Haih jual benda second hand pun kena scam. I feel something fishy because all the messages that he sent to me were all in English, no rojak-rojak at all. But I still proceed the business with this person to see whether this person is really a scammer or not. But it turns out true, because based on receipt which was sent to my email, this person kononnya kena bank in RM 500 to my account in order to proceed with the transaction sebab bank yang dia guna tu bank international. So, I have to deduct another RM400+ from my account as ganti camtu. Tipulah, aku bank in RM10 pon lepas je , lebih-lebih pulak nak kena certain amount baru boleh buat transaction. Aku scam balik kau karang baru tau. So , rajin-rajinkan diri untuk ambik tahu tentang keadaan terkini sebagai langkah keselamatan, not only for youself, but people around you too.



6. Attending some workshops

Along with my eomma, we went for a writing workshop. Rasa macam jauh lagi perjalanan nak buat novel, so for now I just make my weekly updates on this blog. Actually dah pernah pergi a few writing workshops, but tak dapat lagi hidayah nak tulis buku apa, sampai ayah aku kata "mana novel ni tak nampak bayang lagi ni". Ada a few tips from penulis tu itself, 'sometimes plot of our book ni based on what we write tak kisah la on status facebook or even blog'. So its inspires me to keep writing blog. And I am looking forward for any languages class jugak

So these are some activities that I did during my post spm break. I am pretty sure everyone had their own way to spend their holiday wisely. Pesanan saya agar enjoy habis-habisan sebelum sambung belajar wahai rakan-rakan

Till next time,
Nabila










Comments

  1. Hi Nabila, I am Ms. Nurul from KYS Business School. We are so glad that you love the camp! And yes, ! I would like to ask for your permission to publish your feedback on the KYS Business School's - NZ Camp to our website and social media. We will credit your blog in each post. Kindly contact me at +6011-1618 1722 ... thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Jom Berkenalan

A Day Trip to Petronas Art Gallery, KLCC