A Day Trip to Petronas Art Gallery, KLCC

Assalamualaikum and good evening ya'll,

Happy Monday to all my readers! (not so happy for me though, to many things to do) and now I am kinda relaxing myself while writing this. Its only two weeks left for school holiday and I am heading back to reality. Today, I do the spring cleaning for my room and the guest room, while fasting. And for some days (3 days, to be accurate), I did not going out everywhere because my mom is busy and if my parents were out, I left at home because they only going to buy some groceries (that's why I am lazy to going out, though). I feel bored la pulak, tulah time ada pergi jalan-jalan asyik nak balik je, time mereput kat rumah baru tahu kebosanannya.

Anyway, my point today is not going to story about my spring cleaning works. Today I am going to share about my experience visiting the Petronas Art Gallery located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre. I am gonna  try to highlight back (throwback, istilah sekarang) my story and experience that happens to me this year, 2018 here. I went there a week before the national day (MERDEKA!) , and coincidentally, I am having school holiday for whole week.


Actually, I did not know about this gallery before. Until one day I found the article about it and I myself felt mesmerized looking at the potraits, and I said to myself that I must go someday. But, I never saw this gallery before, eventhough I always window shopping at KLCC. And I be like "how the heck ive never seen this before?". So basically this gallery is different from another art galleries, this gallery tak tunjuk the colourful arts that cost like RM 50k-RM 500k tu, so masuk sini no need to acah omputeh. This gallery is all about MALAYSIA. Before masuk, you have to sign up your name, emails and adress in an Ipad provided there (for their purposes) and you will get a postcard that shows activities that will be held on that day (macam talks camtu la).

By the way, the admission is free. Bawak diri je



This gallery terbahagi kepada a few bahagian which is ada tempat dia akan tunjuk sejarah pembangunan syarikat Petroliam Nasional Malaysia , kejayaan Malaysia kat pentas dunia with Petronas and many more. Ada jugak replica F1 Car (tak ingat model apa) and boleh try feeling jadi Louis Hamilton for a few minutes. Also, ada satu tempat khas where we can pick and choose the orchestra classical musics that have been played in Dewan Filharmonik Petronas. Pakai headphone and choose the music, dengarlah lama mana kau nak (kalau tak ramai la).



Fun fact about me : I do love classical music, hehe

And lastly, I got to write a few words for Merdeka Day and post it here!



 
In my opinion, this gallery do brings back all nostalgic moments for every Malaysians, especially kepada golongan muda belia supaya kita dapat menanamkan rasa cinta kepada negara.( cliche ayat) The visit was worth it for me and I am looking forward to visit another galleries soon (art galleries seems interesting to me).

Till next time, Nabila





P/S: This post was supposedly posted on August 2018, but I didn't manage to finish up my writings here, so now I have got some time to blog, I just writing back my experiences when I came here.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Jom Berkenalan

Post SPM Break

First post ever!